There should be a BFL iPhone/iPod/iPad app

• Wouldn't it be handy to have an app to enter daily diet and exercise information in lieu of a notebook? Where can I make a suggestion?

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• I'd buy that app for sure...

• Agreed. An interactive training log would be amazing, along with pics and ids of exercises

• I'm thinking a WiiFit application as well, with different HIIT workouts and various UBWO and LBWO.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• check out dailyburn.com they have a iphone app as well.

it will even breakdown your nutrition %.

• Sara,

During my first challenge I used the Lose It App for my ipod, helped me keep on track for my food...

I agree, I wish there were a BFL app!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Just wanted to say - I've been using the Daily Burn app for a couple of days - it's brilliant!!!

• I love the Lose It App!  I also used it for a few weeks in the beginning consistently to keep me on track.

Laurie

• There is an Anrdoid app called Jefit which tracks cardio and strength workouts. I love it! I don't think it track meals, though.

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Thanks, I have downloaded some of these and will try them out.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• Hey everyone!  We know we're a little delayed in responding, but we do want to say thanks for the suggestion. We are exploring new tools for BFL members. Be on the look out for 2011 program news...

Best!

The BFL Team

• There is are already several useful apps to help you!! Here are a few that I use.

The first app (12 week fitness) is a 12 week calendar that you check off boxes for the days which helps you keep track of your workouts and it is set up BFL style (UBW/LBW alternating then free day on sunday). There used to be a free lite version which was just the calendar (which is what I use) but I can't find the link anymore (maybe they took it away??) You can still buy a full version which lets you plan your workout as well for $0.99 here:

itunes.apple.com/.../id325059707

I like to keep track of exercises and log routines with iFitness ($1.99). This is such a great app... totally worth the money (and probably much much more!!) You can create different routines, log workouts, track weight/measurements, quickly watch exercise demonstration videos, and now they have updated to log nutrition data as well. Very well maintained app and they are constantly updating with new exercises and features. HIGHLY recommend!!:

itunes.apple.com/.../id290451423

Of course before iFitness tracked nutrition, I was using free version of LoseIt for that, which was GREAT!! Still recommend this if you don't want to spend money on the other app:

itunes.apple.com/.../id297368629

These are my favorites! Hope it helps!! :)

• Thanks! I'll check into those.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• I as well use the jefit android app for my workouts (http://www.jefit.com) on my HTC EVO. I love it, it also has built in rest timer functioning and much more. As for keeping track of my diet I use the calorie counter app (www.fatsecret.com/.../android) which is also available for Iphone. One of the things I really love about this app is the bar code scanner. If I cheat and buy something from a convience store (damn you Jalapeno Cheese sausage rolls!!) I only have to use the camera to scan the barcode and most of the time all of the data on the item pops right up from the database and I only have to enter # of servings. The second best thing about these apps are that they both sync up with online databases to keep all of your info stored and accessable from any computer. But the best thing is that they are both FREE! and I am a cheap skate.

• I downloaded the spreadsheets from the library tab above and sent them to my blackberry.  I can use documents to go and make changes and track my food/workouts.  There must be a similar app for apple products.