6 weeks down...6 weeks to go!

• Started on Sept. 3rd...and still going strong.  Have had a couple of setbacks (got really sick for 5 days week 4) but for the most part holding strong.  How is every one else doing?

• Congratulations BBrahma!! Halfway there!!! Time to take all you have learned so far, kick it up a notch and finish strong!

I just finished my second challenge on October the 3rd. This week has been a week of active rest for me. I will be back in the Gym this tuesday. BFL is a lifestyle now.

How are you finding it so far?  

• Hi Guys, I'm 1/2 way there too.  Plan on changing things a bit on Monday.  Haven't missed a workout yet or cheeted with food.  Looking forward to the end of week eight though.  Tomorrow is my free day and also my son's birthday.  How convenient is that.  I have been just taking a free meal instead of a free day going to have taco's and a piece of b-day cake and a little ice cream.  

Stopped loosing weight 2 weeks ago, but am loosing fat, so things seem on target.  Lost inches here and there too.

Have a great week, and good luck to you.

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have

• I'm finding it good so far. I did BFL 10 years ago for 6 weeks...and then life just got hectic.  I still did little things from it here and there, but fell out of the gym.  I am LOVING being back in the gym (I'm actually a gym rat at heart) and have found some balance with it.  

I am doing the challenge because I was already planning on starting it and figured it would be perfect timing...but i know it's going to be a way of life for me from here on out.

That is awesome that you just finished your 2nd challenge.  How have your results been?

Becky

• Becky,

I am glad to hear you are loving the gym. Following the BFL plan transforms your life inside and out. You are so right about BFL being a way of life. It is a journey and we continue to learn and grow every day. Thankfully some of those difficult habbits dissapear and solid BFL habits take over and happen almost automatically.

My 2nd challenge went really well. There are pics and stats on my profile if your are interested. I took one week off from the gym and today was back at it. I worked my legs and abs hard. It feels good to be back in the gym.

How is your challenge going. You must be near the halfway mark. No stopping at 6 weeks this time you are going all the way!!!

I hope you are having a great day!

Orrin

• This is where you need to put your head down....keep your focus.....and keep doing what you're doing. The end results will be worth it.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• keep up the good work! im almost done with my 6 weeks and cant wait for both of us to complete our journey. ill see you in 6 weeks!