Any others start their transformation today, August 30th?

• dhink:  If you lost your group, you can come join ours (August 16th group).  We are a little bit ahead of you, but can still provide support if you are seeking it.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Hey dhink and all,

I am sorry that I have not been posting but I am still doing the program.  I am actually feeling the same way that you are, working hard but seeing little in the way of results.  I think that all told I am down only 4 lbs!  It is so frustrating to be working this hard and not seeing results.

I am committed to sticking this out though.  And I promise to be more active here.

Dan

• Hi dhink, & Dan,

I made progress the first week, down 7lbs. the free day messes me up, it ends becoming two free days. also, had a minor illness that set me back a week from no training. We still have a couple weeks to go, I plan on getting back on track because I believe it works. It worked the first week, I just need to stick to it , after all, it's "body for life" not "body for 12 weeks"...Keep pumping!

• Dan & Schank,

Gald to see that you are still here.

I am down about 16lbs. I have to agree with the other posts in these forums-"throw away the scale". I see the results in my clothing. Marking the halfway point this week. Plan to kick this thing in the a** the last half of the challenge.

• Dan & Schank,

Gald to see that you are still here.

I am down about 16lbs. I have to agree with the other posts in these forums-"throw away the scale". I see the results in my clothing. Marking the halfway point this week. Plan to kick this thing in the a** the last half of the challenge.

• Hi all,

We are half way there!!!  I agree with dhink's statement, lets kick this thing in the a$$ for the second half.  I have upped all of my weights by 5 lbs and have started doing abs on cardio days as well as on lower body days.  I plan on stepping it up again for the last four weeks.

Stay strong and reflect on why we began this challenge in the first place.

Dan

• Hey gang,

How is everyone?  I have had a few eating challenges but have been keeping up my workouts, still not losing much weight though which really has me frustrated.

I hope that you all have another great week.

Dan

• Hi Guys-

Sorry I disappeared for awhile, I have 100 excuses why, but basically it comes down to that I let 'life' get in the way & most of October has been a struggle for me. I've been completing my workouts & still feel sore after every one, so I'm pushing myself, but my eating has gotten way off track. I had a birthday (

dinner out with my family, fiance's family, girlfriends, work friends, etc.), started a new job that requires traveling which equals eating out almost every meal. As I said, I realize these are all excuses, and I let my proper eating habits fall to the wayside. I'm still trying to celebrate small victories, such as actually getting to the hotel gym while traveling, but I'm disappointed in my willpower over the past few weeks.

I'm working to get re-focused & am still planning to finish this thing. I expected to slip up a little along the way, but not this much :(

Anyway, congrats to those of you that have maintained rigid focus & commitment. I look forward to getting back on track these last few weeks.

Erin