what should my eating schedule be if i can only work out in the morning or evening?

• the entry kit says i should work out mid day, but i can't.  what is a good eating/workout scedule?

b.

• buddah,

First of all congratulations on accepting the BFL challenge! Follow the plan with everything you have for all 12 weeks and you will see amazing results!!!

Do you have the original BFL book? I would highy recommend it. It is an invaluble guide for everyone on the BFL journey.

In answer to your question, work out when it is best for you and your life. Some poeple work out early in the morning, some in the afternoon and others at night. It doesn't really matter when it matters that you do.

If one of your goals it fat loss it is important to do the HIIT cardio (high intensity interval training) in a fasted state and not eat for one hour after the cardio session. You should eat within a 1/2 hour on weight training days.

Here is a sample weight day for me:

5:30am 1c egg white, 1 WW torilla, 2 glasses of water

8:00am Upper body workout

9:30 am nutritional shake

12:30pm chicken ***, 1/4 cup wild rice, veggies, 2 glasses of water

3:30pm nutritional shake

6:30pm wild salmon, baked potato, veggies, 2 glasses of water

9:30pm 1c dry cottage cheese curds, 1/2 cup fat free yogurt

On my cardio days I only have 2 glasses of water in the morning and eat my first meal closer to 10:00am. I try, but don't always, to get that 6th meal in on cardio days.

If you are working out in the afternoon be sure to time your meals and do so in a fasted state. You will have to go with a little trial and error and see how you feel and what works best for you in regards to when you eat vrs when you work out. Don't worry just focus on progress not perfection and keep going.

You can do this!!!!

All the best with your challenge

Orrin