Not DEAD--Just "DEAD"icated!

• Hi boys and girls. George and I just got home and we need to quickly get ready--George needs to go to bed and I need to go to Flint-an hour away, where I need to be in 1 hour and 15 minutes! I'm working twice as much as I usually do, and have been since the first of March. I love my work, and the State of Michigan has kept me there for 9 years now, but things are so bad with the budget here that I am now doing the work of two people--literally--and if you know anything about how legal matters are handled, there is only so much that can be accomplished at the office, so I am bringing work home, getting in late night workouts, and basically am just out of time to spend much with the community right now. Renee hunted me down last night about 11:00 PM when I was just wrapping up work for the day, and I just wanted you all to know that "this too shall pass!" and that I'm doing well on my challenge, which ends in just a few days. I'll post pics once they are done. There IS a new blog over on my mikeharris.org website and it is about orthorexia, which if you have never heard of it you will!

Love you guys! If you have questions, send me an email but I will get to them as I can!

Mike Harris 2006 men's champion

• Hi Mike! Was wondering about you! We miss you - take care of you and "It Passes" we will love having you with us again! Cheers mate!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Nice to see you post again. I missed our daily GB visits . I didnt want to bug you as I assumed you were busy - not with work, but THE CHANGE! lol.

I especially miss you for when you used to get us back on track when you saw our answers going astray with confusing or incorrect information. You always seemed to be "listening" to us.

THIS WILL PASS. :)

Take care, keep doing what you love the most, and work will always be there. (just a saying I heard, not necessarily one I apply in my life either.)

• Mike, as you know I do know how the legal world works.  I'm doing the work of two as well but not for budget reasons.  Stuff never stops happening. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Hi Mike,

We've all missed you so much!!  Pat George on the head and take care of you!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory