My Inspirational Mantra to all of you!

• Something I felt inspired to write after coming back from my workout....

Right now I feel my muscles repairing themselves, growing stronger having overcome resistance and flab melting away into the abyss.  Through directed meditation, I see myself with the body I yearn to have.  Trim, muscular, with perfect posture, balanced, and powerful.  Having a beautiful body, lean and strong, feels so good!

We are the modern day conquerors... Conquering fear, doubt and apathy. 

Someone, somewhere, thought about working out today but didn't.  But not us.  Every day, with every work out, every rep, every thought, every intention we grow stronger, more powerful, more capable, more directed.

As I view myself in the future I am creating right now, its exciting to see the perfect body in that mirror looking back at me, while each day I step closer to that reality.

To each of my sweating brothers and sisters out there, each thought brings us closer to our goal. 

May your journey be as rewarding as reaching your destination!

Tom Grace

• Fantastic!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• This is exactly what I needed to hear today!

Thank you!!

Stacy Lynn

• Awesome words, Tom!! Thanks for sharing...printing this one off! :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Amazing how "clarity" comes and keeps on coming throughout our challengess - LOVE IT!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• well said :D

• Amazing!!!

*~*Success is hidden under a rock of hard work. Keep digging with patience; it's up to you, only*~*