Workouts

• Do you really follow the simple 4 hours a week workout plan or should I intensitfy my cardio to help lose weight?

“For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” ~Harry f. Banks

• If this is your first challenge you should follow the plan as written.

• I would agree with llpirata, stick to the plan by the book. The BFL may be simplified in order to avoid confusion and help all who want to change their life be successful, but it is not simple. I don't think Bill Phillips called it a challenge by accident. Finshing the 12 weeks is a major accomplishment. If you stick to the book and truly and I mean truly hit your 10s both weight lifting and cardio you will see amazing results. After you have done one challenge then maybe tweak some things to suit your individuality. But it takes at least one 12 week challenge to sort those things out. At least that is my opinion.

Good luck with your challenge. Aug 2nd is not far away.(I think that is when you said you were starting)  Are you excited and ready?

Orrin

• I am really excited but I am also extremely nervous! I just devoured a can of chocolate covered cashews and I am really nervous that I am not going to be able to be disciplined. But I need to dig deep down insdie me and find that strength. Right now I am exercising and getting my muscle ready and my schedule down. I started a blog nikisbodyforlife3323.blogspot.com

and im hoping that that will help me stay focused

“For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” ~Harry f. Banks

• you may have heard it here before but I'll repeat it because I like it so much. Champster09 said food doesn't control you, you control food. Food doesn't jump off the plate and into your mouth you have to put it there. She says it more eloquently that I but its powerful stuff.

Don't be nervous about being able to stay disciplined. Set your goals and hold in your mind always a vision of the person you want to be and don't look back.

You have the strength to do this!!

Orrin

• nfteague - what helped me was being on the forums, reading, sharing (bad and good), and helping others.  As I saw others progressing, it was sort of a motivator for me.  Being on the forum and sharing ended up being a way for me to be publically accountable and receiving feedback.  I was able to complete 12 weeks.  It wasn't easy but I finally did it.  You can too.  Follow along with the rest of us. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• You do not need to intensify anymore than what is required.  Like llpirata said, follow the original book as written and use the supplemented info on this website and you will do very well.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!