Starting tomorrow-a crtique of my plan please

• 6pack! YOU ARE HOT!! Where's that thread anyways....WAY to go with the scale weight drop. Keep it up - one day at a time, rest and repeat!

• Day 8

Another great start to the week with another fantastic lower bodyworkout

Heres todays schedule

6.30am myoplex

9.30 lowfat cottage cheese and lowfat yogurt

12.30 wholewheat ham sandwich and a side salad

3.30 lower body workout

5.00 myoplex

7.00 salmon,baked potato,broccoli

10.00 myoplex

• Six Pack - Meals looking good!  Burn those legs today!  and keep the abs nice and slow!

My morning workout was intense!

~Marqui D.  C1W8D50

• Day 9

6.30 myoplex

12.30 wholewheat ham sandwich and side salad

4.00 20 minute aerobic solution

5.00 myoplex

7.30 potato lean steak veg

10.00 myoplex

• Its day 11 and I am still on track, I had another 20 minute aerobic workout today and I really need to up the intensity on all 5 levels because I feel like its getting easier for me

I cant wait to see how much I have lost this week, I dont expect to match the 8.4lbs I lost the first week as some of that was water weight but im eagar to find out

todays plan was

6.30am myoplex

12.30 wholewheat roll, ham,side salad

3.30 20 minute aerobic solution

5.00 myoplex

7.30lean steak,baked potato,broccoli

10.00 myoplex

• 6pack: I just wanted to say I have been reading your menus and high 5 for you to be sticking to them For me, 3 shakes just wouldnt cut it and I would be feeling empty. You are going to have great results as long as you are feeding the machine you are creating. Keep in mind if you are really feeling hungry and fighting to get to the next meal time, your body will use lean muscle for fuel to get you to that next meal and you will be defeating the purpose. I am not sure how your emotions or body feels with your foods chosen, and I am in no way saying they are or arent enough, I just want you to be aware.

This week I went through 2 days needing to eat 3 meals close together - I think 1. I am in week 8 and 2. I spiked my strength and cardio quite a bit this week and needed more fuel to feel satisfied. I learned it wasnt so much my timing, but that I wasnt choosing foods with enough fibre to keep me going.

You are staying accountable to yourself and I admire that.