Extra Cardio

• This is my 8th week I am seeing results but not a tremdous amount. I want to try Jillian Michaels Fat Burning Yoga. Do you think it is ok to do my regular 20 min cardio workout & 30 minutes of Fat Burning Yoga on the same day? I read some where that in order to lose a pound one must have fat burning deficit of 3500 calories in a week. When I calculated mine I had a little more than that but I think my cheat days may throw the deficit off.

• 007Peaches,

There are a lot of different opinions about more cardio. I'll just throw mine out there. I would say if you are seeing results that is fantastic! You are in week 8 which is when the majority of women report seeing their biggest changes. Stick to the plan and keep doing what you are doing and you won't be dissapointed.

What you choose to do about more cardio is up to you but I wouldn' t try to force the issue or make things happen faster. Have others done more cardio and with success? Yes, I have read some success stories like that. But I would say if this is your first challenge stick to the plan by the book and then think about tweaking things to suit you as an individual. If you don't have a solid base and you start teaking the plan you won't have a clear idea of what worked and what didn't.

This is just my opinon of course. Maybe there will be some other takes on this.

All the best with your challenge

Keep up the good work!!!!

Orrin

• Wait for Jillian for 4 more weeks. Give the last 3rd your all but dont add anything. Cut back your Free Day (not cheat day since its the rule) to just a free meal or go easy on the heavy stuff.

Bryan

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/