starting tomorrow!!! who's with me!

• Hi there!  I'm starting tomorrow too.  I'm 48 and hope to drop at least three dress sizes and about 30-40 pounds (depending upon muscle gain).

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."  Helen Keller

• I did it!  Started today (Saturday, August 31).  40 minutes of cardio and on track with food intake.  I also have my workouts planned for the next 12 weeks and on my calendar.  How's everybody else doing?  

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."  Helen Keller

• I'm Patty. I started last week and have been busy (and sore) doing my workouts and working towards meeting my food goals. I have to admit dessert or and evening snack is my downfall. I, like many, fail when I don't plan. I am working really hard to have a plan and work my plan.

I look forward hearing about all our great success!!!

• Hi everyone!

It's great to hear all the new people who have started.  I'm starting tomorrow, the 2nd.  I'm so ready, but a bit nervous.  The exercise part scares me a little.  I just hope my body can keep up.  I'm 39 and  was diagnosed w/ Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis earlier this year after months of crippling pain.  I have gotten sooo out of shape, and am ready to better myself..... and hopefully get off all these meds!  I'm going to give it my best.  Good luck to all!

• I've made it through 2 weeks!  Excercising seems to be easier than eating correctly!  I've lost 5 lbs from somewhere, but I"m not sure where - all my measurements are still the same - EXCEPT FOR THE ROLL OF BACK FAT THAT'S NO LONGER THERE!!!!!   Woo hoo!   Hang in there everyone - changes, they are a comin'!  

• How is everyone doing?? Wekk 2 has been good. Keeping up with morning workouts. Hard but it feels so good to get home from work and not have to work out!