Telling me I'm too Old!

• I sure get tired of younger people telling me "I'm Too Old."  I was able to make one of the warehouse guy's eat crow recently when I completed a project in the warehouse. I had put up 22 racks and loaded them with material. I had been asking the supevisor to have this done for 3 months and nothing was even started. It took me 5 days to complete and with a knee and hip replacement not to mention other health problems. When the Manger of the store took a look he was amazed at how I could get those 12' x 10" racks toghether without help. When one off the guy's on the counter made a remark about it, My boss said "Thats what seperates the Men from the Boy's." That statement didn't set well with the younger guy's, but it was to the point. Later this week one of them made a comment about my belt.....He said I needed to get a new one that It looked bad with all the extra holes punched in it.......I told him I keep the belt because it gauges my success ....I told him if I punch a new hole " I've done something right...." If I go back a notch "I've done something wrong..." I know that a lot of people out there do not beleive  you can change your life, health and happeness by following the BFL principle. I cannot tell you how many times I've loaned my DVD's and books out. I have been doing this for over 10years now and even though I have had major health problems the last 2 or 3 years.....I still know it is the best way to change your life for ever......John

• Great story! I love hearing things like that. You are never ever 'too old'. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

PS I use my belt the same way. There is nothing quite like punching a new hole in a belt.

Orrin