2AM Pass the Alka Seltzer please!

• Had my 'free" day tonite.

Celebrating our 36 wedding anniversary, I feasted on some wine, fried calamari, boiled lobster, potato,corn, small chourico followed by strawberry shortcake.

Didnt go too crazy.....

Its 2 AM and I'm unable to sleep.

I awoke with a stomach ache and I'm feeling very uncomfortable.

Point being, maybe this "free day" isn't such a good idea??

How many of you have felt lousy after  enjoying free day?

In a couple of weeks I'll be attending a clamboil and I am planning on staying far away from the hot dogs,chourico and sausage.

Just not worth it.

• I sometimes find the same thing. Last week I went out for dinner and had white bread brushette, prawn risotto and a very yummy molten chocolate pudding this resulted in me waking up the next morning with my body desperate to get it out if you know what i mean.

I had the equivalent of a sugar hangover (didnt drink) but felt woozy and blah for about 4 hours in the morning. I have to say though the chocolate pudding was almost worth it lol

The high sugar intake is the most likely cause so if you dont want a repeat try not have sugar based free food. Sounds like a yummy dinner and congrats on reaching 36 years

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh