SHOUT OUTS TO GBrs - Gone Not Forgotten! HUGS!

• SHOUT OUTS TO GBrs - Gone Not Forgotten! HUGS!

• KAIT
    • BRIENNE
    • JILLC
    • ROBERTUBERGEEK
    • KELLYKNCA
    • MICHELLE-NEBRASKA
    • TRAVISinOMAHA
    • RICKinNC
    • ROSWITH
    • SANDY
    • SIMONE
    • BRIAN
    • REGINA
    • VANESSA
    • LAURIEinATL
    • KARENSTCHARLES
    • TRUDY
    • KRISTINB
    • EDELYN
    • RUSS
    • BRIGIT
    • APRIL
    • TONYA
    • TONYO
    • ANNAKS
    • KATHYSEATTLE
    • GUIDO
    • TODD
    • BIGJOE
    • PAULF

SORRY IF I MISSED YOU - I DON'T READ ALL THE POSTS ANYMORE! HOPE YOU ARE STILL OUT THERE DOING YOUR THING PEOPLE!!!

COME VISIT THE "COFFEE CREW" IN THE AM!!! CHEERS!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Big Joe posted on one of the threads. He's still in.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Hey Aussie Debs!

I don't know if you or anyone will see this.  I don't get how the site works anymore! I'm still here!  I've started Challenge 2 and am very excited about the new goals I've set.  

How are you and Doug??  I've thought of you often and have misssed  positive your spirit coming through the computer screen!

Hope you se this!!

KellyknCA

KellynCA

Failure is not an option!

• Hey there Kelly! was wondering about you too lady! Glad to see you here!  You will get used to it, we all are...  it's not as transparent and "in your face" as the old one, but we are doing the best we can.

If you come on early in the am - go to the "BFL Coffee Crew" thread, thats where all the old early risers say g'day.  Then they gravitate onto the Fatithful Renee thread - "Faithful GB'rs" the one with all the posts.  I track the newbies through a couple of threads I've set up and post the roll call a couple times a week.  Are you in week 1 mate? are you on facebook (I am now because I thought I was going to lose everyone!) hehe - Deb Baker.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Just poking my head in for a moment. I'm still going strong.  Eating right and working out.  Realized the other day, my weight has stayed the same since the end of my challenge in Aug 09.  Must be doing something right.  Was watching 60 Minutes last night, they had this Russian Billionaire featured in one story.  The guy works out 2 hours every day.  He says he has too, otherwise he doesn't feel good.  We all know what he means, right?

Take care everyone, have great BFL days.

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life

• Hi everyone. I'm posting a lot today, trying to get caught up, get caught back in the game. Its working. I will have to make time, even if it's my lunch break to come here to stay connected. What a difference it makes in the mindset!

live, laugh, love

• I'm here, I'm here.  I was traveling for a few days, but am back and on here a lot as it is spring break.  Have to finish my challenge one packet and contemplate how to rock challenge 2!  Hugs!

• JillC posted on one of the threads yesterday, so she's still in!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• LaurieinAtl posted today and I've seen April on here...

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I think I saw Kait post today. Now where is she?

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Hi Debs, hi all GBrs,

I finished my Challenge 4 on the 26th of March in the hospital (got a devastating virus in India).

This was definitely my most 'bumpy' challenge! But it was maybe the best one because of a very steep learning curve. I am still digesting all that happened during C4: amazing experiences inside and out, most of all inside: I feel like beeing finally myself. I feel like beeing in 'my own skin', not in somebody elses body, because I now have the body that I always wanted-thanks to BFL. I feel good even though life is not perfect. I feel I can stay calm in a storm and I am so overflowing with gratitude that I have plenty to give to others now. I am still recovering and my system can't still not handle a myoplex, but soon I will be active again and I will opt for a few weeks of A.R. and see what is best to do next. I feel like waiting a bit now before jumping in C5. (Because once I have decided to do it, I have to finish it. Selfpromises are important!)

I posted a C4 after pic on T.com (username: 'desertrose'), because that is how I want to finish a challenge. Since I wouldn't post a pic showing me after my hospital-stay (looking not very nice), I posted the one I took (fortunately) before going to India ( from C4W10.)

I hope you are all doing fine and BFLing happily.

Love you all.

• Roswitha....Wow!!  i just went and looked at pics and the abs are crazy.  way to finish!!!

• Roswitha-Congrats on your finish of Challenge 4. Sure hope you are feeling better soon.  Going to check out your pics! :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Roswitha I am so sorry your were so sick.  Take care of yourself and get well.  I had been missing you and I didn't know if the new site had caused problems for you or if I just hadn't found you yet.  :o)  Keep in touch sweet lady.  I am going to go look at your latest pictures.

• Roswitha abs look great.  I have been doing my abs like you said and I hope soon my abs will look like yours.  I am also remembering abs are born in the kitchen.  I am working on it.