took measurements after almost 4 weeks no inches lost confused!!!!

• I took measurements after almost 4 weeks and  for the past week I have been doing cardio and weights on an empty stomach and no inches lost or weight lost. In fact I am up a pound my biceps have increased by an inch and my butt has increased by an inch everything else stayed the same, I am really really confused I eat 5 to 6 meals a day and drink 10 cups of water any suggestions? My calories are around 1400-1500 a day and Im 5'4 169 pounds and have pre diabetes and hypothrodism Help!!!! 

• Have you been doing those meals, calorie levels, and the exercises all 4 weeks? I didn't have any changes as far as inches or weight after the first week. I looked back at my food and exercise journal and my food was the problem. I did have a couple clean days but the days that I strayed from my food plan made my calorie levels average 2100/day for that week.

I'd also say if you stick to it then you can't fail. I have moments of impatience when I want to see a physical difference or a physical change for every little bit of effort I make but it's not always going to be that way (unfortunately). It's going to take time for me to build a new body.

• When was the last time you had your freet3 level tested? I am hypo and have no chance of losing if my freet3 isn't at least 2/3 up in the lab range.