From me to "ALL OF YOU"

• June 30,2008 was the beginning of of one truly amazing journey. That was the day I started my Body-for -Life Journey.Before that day, my life was in such a tail spin. I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had let all of life's bumps in the road flatten my tires. I could no longer continue on in the shape I was in. I started that day off the way Body-for-Life suggested to and I have never looked back.

Almost 2 years later, I am here to tell you that Body-for-Life saved my life.  The tools they provided and still to this day provide to me were instrumental in helping me rebuild my life both inside and out. The community support through this website is paramount.

It was the hard work and dedication to this program that was extremely beneficial to my success, however I will say that the most important thing was learning to stay true to myself, to stop making excuses and to forgive myself and move forward when those excuses would temporarily knock me off track....Forgiveness to YOURSELF is HUGE!

I have also come to realize that you have to enjoy your pursuit. If you can do that, you've got it made. Aiming to enjoy only the end results makes it impossible to endure the necessary sacrifices you have to make to achieve your ultimate goal.

Self-limiting and negative thoughts and words are poison. Everybody begins at a different place and each and everyone of us are different from the other. You need to optimize all of YOUR assets.

Body-for-Life can and will help you develop and understand mental toughness, because there are many things that can and will get in your way.  You owe it to yourself to be willing to figure out how to get over, under, around and through all of the obstacles that await you.

Let all of these people that share a common goal with you, be your sounding board, your critic (constructive of coarse), your comfort  and your strength. In turn, PAY IT FORWARD...Make yourself available...There is someone out there who needs YOU!

I am so grateful to God for blessing me with SSS! and all of the many BFL PEEPS who continue to give me and others strength and support...

Keep trying and never give up...Your health and happiness depend on it....

Respectfully,

Tracey Gordon 2008 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

• Hey Tracey!!  it's good to see you posting here.  We started a week apart in 2008.  I remember following your progress and being amazed.  We went through ups and downs.  It is amazing the difference BFL can make in our lives isn't it? 

• Hey girlfriend...how you doing?....I am glad to be posting here as well...To me it is a little more user friendly...I got so lost with the way it used to be...I am extremely busy and don't get to check in as often as I would like...With the other way...I could never keep up...I really hope this way helps more people...I know that when I first started...The guestbook and Tracker were my savor...Now it's all here rolled into one...YIPPY!

I hope your doing well and living strong girl...Let's stay connected

• Yes let's do.  I think as I get used to the changes and adjusted to maneuvering in this setup I will love it more and more.  I see more of the champions are posting and everyone can truly benefit from y'alls experience.  This is going to be so great.

• Tracey,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and story!  I feel the same way about this community-it has kept me going in more ways than one!!

Blessings, Debbie :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Love it, love, love, love it!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thanks so much Tracey.  As always great words of wisdom.  Love the "enjoy journey" quote. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Dear Tracey, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful words of wisdom!

Hugs

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

• Hi Tracey!

Thanks for that, I just love reading people's stories!

To think that there hundreds of thousands of people all over the world that can now say..... xx/xx/xxxx was the day I started Body for LIFE and it changed my life and I haven't looked back since... - the thing is, how many "connected people" to those that have changed their lives have also benefited from a happier, healthier US! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

POWER ON!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Aussie-Debs...That is sooo true...My 70 almost 71 year old mom is in the best shape of her life...The thought of knowing I could have her for so many more years thanks to her positive life changes, gives me chills...My husband and kids are so much better through all of this...All the hard work and dedication continues to pay off and take me places I only dreamed of...and the feeling is awesome... 

• Hey Wonder -Woman....How you enjoying the journey in size 6 so far? Whoop!...you go girl...and Thank you my friend!!!!

• Love ya sista!!!! SSS!