Tuna or other yummy protin recipes

• Hey guys!

I am getting a little bored with the Hard boiled eggs, Left over chicken chest, and cottage cheese - anyone have some great protein recipes I can easily prepare or just pull out of the fridge for my mid-day meal.

especially looking for some great tuna recipies becaue I have avoided it thus far - The old me LOVED tuna salad with lots of full fat real mayo!! The new me wants some tuna that isnt swimming in a sea of mayo!!!

P.S. Sorry about the chicken chest, I am sure you know what I mean... LOL... I just hate to be censored!!!

• You can mix a bit of that shredded chicken chest with some mustard, dill relish and green onion....

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• This one sounds weird, but give it a try, it's actually really good.

1   4 oz packet tuna in water

2  TBSP FF SF peach yogurt

1  tsp chopped pickle jalepeno (if you like heat)

Mix it all together and serve on a low carb WW wrap.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I'm a huge fan of extra lean ground beef. You can brown up a couple of pounds with some montreal steak seasoning and keep that on hand.  3oz serving size gets you right in there around 20g of protein. Its great in a sprouted grain tortilla with some greens or other low carb veg.

today I made two meals by mixing 6oz browned lean ground beef with 2 cups raw broccoli slaw (this is just shredded raw broccoli and a couple of carrot shreds I bought it at Trader Joe's) and 1/2 cup roasted corn kernels.  I shook this all up with 2 tablespoons of Galeo brand Miso dressing Sesame Flavor (low fat low cal salad dressing)  Anyways it was DELICIOUS! Great meal 2 and meal 3.