Dream Team!

• Sharon--Wonder-Woman-- I plan to do complete another challenge. I still have a long way to go. I am going to do 2 weeks of AR then start my next challenge on 9/27.  I am looking forward to getting in a routine again. Things were easy when I was off for the summer. I did the first challenge and I know I can complete the second!!  

• Hey everyone!  How was the two week 'break'?  Everyone back on board for challenge 2?  i started with upper body this morning!

• I had good break too.  Didn't go crazy with eating; just a slightly relaxed version of BFL eating plan.  Will concentrate on portion control and increasing weights/speed during this challenge.

• I'm back! I think I hit more 10's this morning with my upper body than I did the entire last challenge. I don't know what it was. I think toward the end of the challenge I started taking note of the amount of weigh I was lifting better. So starting out I had a better gauge of where I ended. I was also sweating which has not happened before. I think this challenge will be much better than the last. I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...

• Im here! Had a good work out this am- not sure if I hit 10s cause I didn't want to push too hard too fast. Now that school has started I have to get up at 4:30 to get back in time from the gym.

I did go to a health center and do a Pinch test and measurements - they have a computer program that I'll get the print out tomorrow on Body Fat/ Muscle etc. I just had my friend do it last challenge - who knows maybe next challenge I'll actually take before and after pictures! LOL

Any way gotta go do kids activities now...

see ya tomorrow.

C2 D1 done!

Jane

• Lex, Becky, Tia, Jane!!!  

Wow...we are all hanging in there.  Yes, I'm still going, too.  I was pleased that my AR did not turn crazy- 2 weeks treated like a very disciplined Free Day for me. And I lost 2 more lbs...I thought it was 1, but weighed again and I think it's 2!!   I did dome kind of activity for 6 of the 14 days, so that was good- a taste of what maintenance will be like.  I had a good UBWO this morning and I like the routine, so I am glad to be back at it.

Congrats to all of us for not only making the 5% club, but also for starting C2!!  Stay in touch!

Jen

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten!

My FOURTH Challenge: May 23-Aug. 14, 2011.  Began First BFL Challenge on June 21, 2010

• Hi Everyone,

I made it back to. I finished the challenge at 140 and stayed the same over the break. I'm going to do cardio on Mon,Wed, and Fri this time and weights on Tues, Thur, and Sat. I think it will fit my schdule a little better. I would like to lose about 12 more lbs. Good luck to everyone, glad to see so many back.

Caryl

• Anyone still out there? We've been slacking on our posting ;) I think I've just started doing more stuff and I'm getting more comfortable. The first 2 weeks of this challenge weren't the best AT ALL. The first week my eating was out of control. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't anywhere neat where I needed it to be. Then the next week, my eating was a little better but then I only exercised 3 times that week.

THIS week however, I have stepped it up and eaten cleaner than I think I ever did in the first challenge (although I did eat REALLY well with the exception of 3 weeks in there and even those weeks weren't terrible) and I can't believe that I have gone for 205 to 198 as of this morning! Every morning that I got on the scale it was a pound lower!!

I've already lost more than 1/2 of what I lost in the entire first challenge in one week!! 7 pounds down. The scale has definitely been my motivator. I watched it more minimally during the first challenge and I knew that it didn't mean anything that I wasn't losing pounds like crazy and I was OK with that. I got on the scale pretty much every day but I wasn't a bit discouraged. Eventually I got bored with watching the scale everyday. But now my scale has turned in to my biggest  motivator!

I was definitely perturbed when I didn't see that I had lost as many inches and pounds as I had hoped and someone told me that they'd heard that in the second challenge it really starts to kick in. To everyone who ever said in any post that I've ever read "Stick in there" you ain't never lied ;)

I am uber excited. I'm 8 pounds (I don't know what it is in inches) closer to that box in my garage that I've been DYING to dig through!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...

• Tia-

I'm still here! My internet has been really crazy off and on! The second week was a complete write off. My sister had surgery that Monday and then my hubby left town for 10 days that Tues. But this week I simply counted it as W2 so I actually end this challenge I think of Christmas Day!

This challenge I actually went to a fitness center and got my body fat; muscle mass etc all figured out. Haven't really stepped on scales this week but I am really getting in the groove this time. I have the journal and have been more in tune to writing down my insights and shifts. I also have the cook book and one of my goals this challenge is to cook all the meals in there! I made the pumnpkin cheescake tonight and it was pretty good.

I have to say, last night I started my "free day" as our family had a gift certificate for ColdStone Ice Cream. I bought a kids size dark chocolate with almonnds, pecans and penauts. This is a technique I learned from South Beach; he says that if you are going to have ice cream, have the real thing with lots of nuts for protein. The fat in the ice cream slows down the carbs as opposed to "fat free" ice cream.

Anyway, I counted it as my evening snack, but I was still hungry a couple of hours later before I went to bed! I was glad about that!

I sat down last night and wrote out all our meals for the week and my workouts so I am all set for this week. I do think it takes your body a while to adjust to this. I have to say I wasn't really looking forward to this challenge since I didn't see ANY  change from the last one - and I can honestly say I felt sore almost every single day - not sore from working out so hard but "achy" like my bones hurt - I would be stiff and my hips would hurt after driving kids around, etc etc. I just really felt my age!(47). But this challenge has been different. Better so I am really focusing on "Progress not Perfection"!

Good luck with W4 as I am in W3.

Don't know who else is out there and I look forward to all your support and insights!

Make it a great day!

Jane

• Hey guys!!  I tend to post more on Coffee Crew, but I am still here.  In the interest of time, I am going to copy what I just posted to  the Coffee Crew to keep you updated.  I am glad that you guys are still going strong!

I am reporting in from C2, Week 4.  After a really good and disciplined AR, I had a decent week 1, but  a terrible week 2.  I have lots of excuses and reasons why...but it's all boring.  The fact is...I am back!!!  Last week was amazing and reminded me this is for life.  This week- week 4- is going great so far.  Who cares about results, I feel good and STRONG.

In the summer when I had more time to post, I felt my house cleaning was the thing that got left behind and I used that time instead on the computer...lurking and posting.  Now that I am back to work full time, my house cleaning is still not stellar (would I rather have a clean house or a clean body?!? A CLEAN BFL BODY...I am willing to let my house go to a certain degree so I can get my workouts in) but work is taking its toll and I can't often find the time to post.  

Please know that I AM HERE!!!  This is my lifestyle now after a solid FOUR MONTHS of BFL- not perfect, but GREAT progress- and I am here to stay.  I am less worried about the timeline of results and I just keep on lacing up my shoes and choosing the right fuel for my body, day in and day out.  When I mess up, there are NO RESTARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just get my head back in the game and  keep on moving forward.

Keep lacing up your shoes and making the best choices, everyone!!  You deserve it!

Jen

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten!

My FOURTH Challenge: May 23-Aug. 14, 2011.  Began First BFL Challenge on June 21, 2010

• Hi everyone,

I'm still here also. Someone said somthing about this time of year being busier and I definitly agree.

Week 1 went great I lost 4 lbs  which is more than I had ever lost before in a week or even 2. Week 2 my eating got off track and Last weekend we took my home gym apart and put it in storage.(had it in the garage but hubby wants to convert this to family space)I thought I would just go to the gym every day but so far i havn't been at all ! I can still do cardio but not weights.  I think I may try to put my weight set in an old storage building we have, if I can find time to clean the junk out. After week 2 my eating got back on track. I'm still mentally tring to adjust to this for life concept. I have a real problem with sugar. My Nieces 13 1nd 17 moved in with us for the school year add that to my 8-9 and 17 year olds and I can't believe all the junk foods they bring in with them.!

Caryl

• Things have been busy around here. I am determined to do this. I have been eating right, but I have had a hard time getting to the gym.  I know I can do better I just have to get back in the swing of things.

• Hey there Dream Team! I remember posting on here way back when you all first started!! Keep going STRONG!!! The results are definitely worth it!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• What part of Idaho? I am  in Kuna and starting Aug 1st.

• I am in WA state and just started today - I would like to get on a Team, can someone direct me on how to do so?

My mind and heart are on the mend and now, thanks to BFL, my body isn't too far behind! :-)

Lindylou