Dream Team!

• Hi Everyone!!!

We are officially the "Dream Team"!

I think we have a great showing from the U.S., New Zealand and Australia...did I miss anyone?

Good luck everyone on our first day!

Rene'

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Reneinid

• Hi I'm Kim I live in western australia and am starting BFL on monday the 21st as well, have food ready to go and have joined the gym yesterday, did BFL about 7 years ago and got great results hoping for the same again, keep in touch!!

• Hiya, Niki here, From New Zealand and starting the challenge tomorrow : ) Looking forward to changing me!.. I'm not a Gym member - Yet.. but hoping the weather doesn't stop me from all the cardio I have planned. Haven't done anything this life transforming before, so I can't wait to see results. My partner & I are doing it together, hoping to kick his ass! Feels good to see others from downunder - Hey Kim : )

• Thats cool niki, I am an ex kiwi did the last challenge with my wife and she did really well also so good luck!

• I'm in! My name is Tia and I live in Jacksonville, FL. I started today to get myself kick started for the week. I'm actually going to enter the challenge this time. I'm SO excited this time around!! The last time I started I stopped exercising because I was working full time and getting my masters. I haven't been able to find that power to get back into my routine until now and I graduated 2 years ago. So here we go!!

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...

• Welcome everyone!

My name is Rene and I live in Idaho.  I have been struggling with my weight ever since I met my husband and moved to a very small, rural part of Idaho.  I have been fighting that 1 pound that comes off and then finds it's way back again!  I am EXTREMELY motivated to start AND finish this challenge and finally kick the yo-yo habit of weight control.  

I plan on getting on here every night after the days work of exercise and meals...to chat about what went right and what went wrong...can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

Can't wait for tomorrow and getting it going!  Good luck to everyone and think positive...we CAN do this!  

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Reneinid

• No problem Rene!  I in sitting the airport as I type.  On my way back home & ready to start BFL on Monday.  :)  

I'm all for a "team name" - just let me know what it is so I can find everyone.

Good luck everyone & have a great Monday workout!

Eat well, be strong & live life to the fullest!

• We could be the Dream Team. I'm looking for your support as I start tomorrow. I am 53 from upstate New York. Menopause hit and the weight went up! I have 68 lbs to lose. Thankful my dear friend told me about this. I have read half the book downloaded the audio of the book to listen to. Looking for ways to do cardio besides the treadmill. Running outside etc. best way to keep the intervals going. I've struggled with this weight for far too long and now I'm getting very serious, planning my meals today for the week. I work full-time and my husband isn't following the plan so that will be a challenge to stay focused when he is eating a different way. Thanks everyone but most of all thank you to my friend who has helped me get focused.

• WOOOOO!

I'm so excited about this challenge! I have done this before, but never actually entered the contest-but this time I'm DOING IT! My ideal body is about 40-50 pounds away. Pregnancy has not been kind to me:)Last pregnancy I gained a little over 70 pounds. 50 of that is gone already, but I've got much more to go!

I did a "dry run" this week just to get myself back in the swing of things. I forgot how much cottage cheese I go through in a week! Went pretty well, so I'm super jazzed to start and finish!

I'm 30, I have 2 children, and I live in northern Illinois. Nice to meet all of you and I'm  excited to have some online people to chat with. My husband is very supportive, but I still can't talk him into going for the challenge with me, so it is nice to talk with people who are going through the same thing.  Have a great DAY 1!!!

Marisa

• Hey I'm Leon from Florida... originally from South Africa. I'm also starting my BFL challenge tomorrow June 21.

Wow. Suddenly I don't feel alone in the challenge anymore.. good to know tomorrow is day 1 for you guys to.

I did my first challenge two years ago with great success... initially.. Life threw me a few curve balls and I never finished the challenge, But to this date no other diet or program has ever worked as well as BFL worked back then so I know if I stay focused and follow through this time I'll reach my goals.

... and hopefully so will all of us.

• Rene i'm there with you...Go Boise State!!! I'm an ex-Idahoian...what's the new name for the group?  I'd like to keep in touch...thanks, Lance

• Well first day started and first workout done, went really well now jsut the eating plan to follow for the day, 2 meals down so far.... let us know how you go kiwi niki !!

• Great to have you all on board "Dream Team"! Trust me, you all will want to stick together for support and encouragement...the more you give the more you will receive back! Check in with each other daily to help keep each other accountable!

This place is Awesome and BFL is Awesomer! I know it's not a word, but oh well! I just finished my 2nd challenge and feel AMAZING!!!

Best wishes for a successful DREAM TEAM!!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Hi DebbieMO,

Can you help me, I'm not sure I'm in the right spot to introduce myself.  This is my fist time on a forum.

• Hmm, Okay just from that one post I think I figured it out.  Well, hello everyone!!!  I am here for motivation!  To be honest I have just been unmotivated and haven't had any desire to workout.  I did a half marathon about 4 weeks ago, and had lost about 5 lbs.  But I haven't been able to get back on.  Lots going on in my life!!!  So I thought I'd hop on here and start with you all tomorrow.  I will be doing things a little different, but I do well when I have an accountability buddy.  So now you are all my buddies!!!  I will be making it a habit to tell you when I will be working out and what I will be doing.  I hold myself more accountable to others....

So tomorrow I will be working out in the morning at about 5am before work.  Its always hard to get up the first 3 days, but after that I normally feel my energy increase and it's not so bad!!!  So my work out will be a 45 minute workout with weights to be completed by 6:30am!!!

I also hope that if any of you have any good recipes that you let me know.  I have been cooking out of the eatting for life cookbook for a looooooong time now and I need new ideas!!  Well I wish you all the best of luck and if you need anything please let me know, as you help me I hope to help you and hopefully build a few friendships!!!

Sincerely,

only15lbs