Starting my first challenge on Monday

• I'm in!  I too blew it for the June 14 start date because I hadn't gotten it together yet. But now I'm ready and raring to go. Autumnal equinox, see you 44lbs lighter and a lot fitter and stronger!

Pnutwmn, you might want to change the thread title to the start date so we can easily find it!

• Pnutwmn, could you change the thread title to the start date instead of 'Monday'? Thanks.

Best to everyone!

Terri

• Hi, I'm the mom of 6 kids 7 through 26, I'm 45, I have always been active and stayed in great shape until 4 years ago when I started a new business and just quit doing everything else. I also switched from a healthy diet to just whatever I had time to grab. My weight went from 128 to 162 in the past 6 mo. Also my energy level and health declined (asthma and lupus) as the weight increased I have started this program twice and have not made it past the second week, but I have lost 10 lbs by sticking (mostly) to the meal plan alone, so now at152 I'm going to add the exercise and supplements starting officially Monday 21st. My goal is to lose the last 24 lbs in the next 12 weeks and feel healthy and strong again and stay that way!

• I too am starting on Monday.  We can do this!!!

determination.hope.power

• Yahoo!  Love to see all of these people on board with the Monday start.  

I did some shopping and bought a Sam's Club box of Myoplex RTD'd Lite and a few bars.  I'd also like

to try the Betagen because it will help with muscle recovery.  Champion09 made a good point about

CLA...she said if a person eats enough Omega 3(?) in fish, then the CLA  isn't as important.  She also

suggested not getting all caught up in the whole supplement thing until, at least. after the first week.  I

think I will try to get my diet on tract before I get caught up in the supplements.

I hope everyone  is making their shopping lists for tomorrow and putting together a menu for the week.  

I think that is the only way I will keep the eating part on track.

Good Luck everyone!!!

R-

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Reneinid

• I'm planning on starting this Monday as well (for what seems like the 100th time). I know I have finally reached that moment where I know I must change for my health and for my self confidence. I stepped on the scale and couldn't believe I had reached 199lbs (I'm 5'7, 41yrs old and have 4 kids)!! I have a family history of heart problems and all the women in my family have died before their 55th birthday. I want to break that cycle for me and my children. So Monday it is. Full throttle and no turning back.

• Hi All,

I know I may seem like a chatterbox, but I figure, If I am overly-present than I cannot possibly quit.  

Does anyone want to start a "specific" group and become friends so that we can be together throughout the whole process?  There is a similar one out there called the coffee brew where they are chatting about the challenge.  I think it would be fun to have one for the 21st group.  

All we would have to do is come up with a great name and then friend one another (or not).  

Just a fun thought!

Reneinid

• Dream Team

Reneinid

• If anyone wants to move over to "Dream Team" we have set up a place for all 21st starters to meet.

Reneinid

• Im so excited to see so many starting Monday with me! I am really glad to have this forum. I can see it is going to come in hand in the weeks to come!

Good Luck Everyone!

• Pnutwmn, where are you?  

Reneinid