What do i do with a injury..miss that workout of do something else

• Kia Ora (Hello in Maori)

well I tried to do uppers this morning but my shoulder was burning with each different part of the upper body as soon as I started so I was advised no uppers till my shoulder gets better...great!!!(not)..so the dilemma is do I do nothing on the days that I have uppers???? I am at my wits end!!! Just when I had got past my first goal of 10days..this is where I gave up last time....but all in the past now??? Also does anybody have some good exercises for dynabands for the complete body (hopefully my upper body is better) as I am off to Auzzie from NZ (where I live) for a holiday but wont be able to make it to the gym...so will be working at my auntys with my dyna band and skipping rope

the advice would be much appreciated

thanks

• I am not a doctor but be careful with injuries. I hurt my knee during my first challange. I tried to ignore it and went on the tredmill anyway. Bad idea. What could have been a few day setback turned into more than a week.

No matter what DON'T GIVE UP! Continue eating right and workout as best you can. Focus on progress not perfection.

Orrin

• thanks for that Orrin..dont worry i wont give up..just frustated because I really wanna be able to do uppers and that cancels me out for Waka Ama as I cant paddle as well...but at least i can still do cardio 2moro and lowers the day after :)

• hmn just a random suggestion but maybe do ab work instead of UBWO. You could do a more complex ab routine? just til your shoulders better. I'm a pirate not a doctor... but be careful with your injury!