Anyone with Diabetes have success on BFL?

• So I have tried this program before but I had a REALLY hard time controlling my insulin levels!  I was obsessed with checking my blood sugar and took a lot of insulin shots since I was eating 6 times a day.  Then I would crash in the middle of the night where then I would have to get up and either drink or eat something that I felt ruined my success.  I tried not taking as much insulin, eating a bit more before bed (which is not good) and everything else I could think of throughout the day.  After about 5 days, all I could think about was eating and insulin.  I gave up... twice!  I know I have to take this unhealthy weight off and learn how to keep it off for good.  I would just love to hear how someone else dealt with this challenge.  This is the only program that makes sense to me and I too believe diets do not work.  Any feedback would be welcome.  Thanks for taking the time!

• I would call the folks at the EAS 1-800 number, Abbott is the maker of the Glucerna products and they can tell you exactly what you need to know.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory