NEWBIES! Introduce Yourself Here so we don't miss you!

• Here I go! This is it!

No going back!

Took my pictures tonite!

Goodness!

Got lots of infos and be looking for more! Shoot me some ideas/tricks if you have any!

My whole family is excited about the recipes in the cookbook!

I need this. Lots have to get better around me and for the love of my family, they'll be so much happier with me!

When mommy is happy, everybody's happy!

It's a go!

• My name is Anne. I am 44 years old and have 5 kids ages 25, 24, 19, 7 and 6.  I have always been proud that I have been able to stay in shape through all my pregnancies. The last few years I have had a lot of stress and have not been dealing with it the way I should. i got into the habit of relaxing with wine and snacks with my husband after the kids go to bed. I am at my heaviest weight now. I am 5'2 and weigh 149. I have tried body for life about 3 times in the past 12 years and I know it works. I always fall back on the eating plan and workout when I need to lose weight. ( even thought I have tried so many things over the years) This is what works. I have all the books and cookbook. I am re-reading them all, I lined up my photo shoot for Sept. 4th the day after I finish. I just got my EAS order and have made some great plans. My goal is to lose 30 pounds of fat and gain 5 pounds of muscle. Replace wine with a protein shake and I will be going to school to become a personal trainer in Oct.  I know I will make this happen and I can't wait to get on a new ride.

Thanks for being here for me and everyone else:)

• I am not sure if this went through the first time. Part of being a newbie I guess.. My name is Anne. I am 44 years old, 5'2 and 149 pounds. My goal is to lose 30 pounds of fat and gain 5 pound of muscle. I start June 11 and finish Sept. 3rd. I have five kids ages 25, 24, 19, 7 and 6. I have stayed in pretty good shape over the years, but this last year or two have been very stressful and I have started a bad habit of drinking wine and having a snack with my husband after the kids go to bed. I have started BFL 3 times but have not finished although the results were great. I am off to a great start. I nam re-reading all the books, I have my photo shoot lined up for sept.4th aned my EAS products got here yesterday. I will be starting personal training school in oct. so I want to be in the best shape of my life.

Looking forward to starting a new life!

• Hi Everyone! I have been creeping around for about 3 days and after printing everything on the website and reading the information I decided to run to Barnes and Noble today after work and buy the book. I guess I am old school and need a tangible book in my hand. I heard about BFL many many years ago and thought it was for people that had NO experience working out or eating right. I now realize it's a rock solid foundation for a healthy lifestyle.

I'm 29, 5'5 148lbs (size 8) and my goal is to be a lean mean 125lb machine! (so cheezy I know)

About 4 years ago I went on an intense workout/diet plan with my then bf and went from 158 to 118 in 3 months. Now I am realizing that plan was very close to BFL. My family and friends kept saying stop losing weight, you're too skinny, you have no butt, blah blah blah. I was at the gym for 1 hr a day, did HIIT for cardio, and was a bartender so I was on my feet all night and ate incredibly healthy. No cheat days, no soda, junk, fried, or processed food. I've always loved working out  so this routine was perfect.

I eventually left the bar and ended up at a desk job, gotta use that degree right?! So of course sitting for hours upon hours, going out to lunch, going out to happy hour, and having to go to the gym when the "after work crowd" was there caused me to give up and I packed on the L .B.'s. My weight in 2010 was 150.

I got engaged and went back to the gym..in Sept 2011 I got married and weighed 135 and was pretty comfortable with that. Then my favorite gym closed down this past February and I haven't been able to get into a groove since ( I HATE my new gym) and now I weigh...dun dun dun 148...10lbs away from my top weight. This is bad, I need to make a change.

I am looking to get into mega shape and creating good habits before having kids. I want to be a good example for them. I also have two beach vacations planned this summer and should have started this in March but oh well, never too late right?!

After typing up this little blurb about me, I am realizing change throws a wrench in my routine and I tend to give up. It shouldn't be "all or nothing". It should be "all or trying".

Here goes trying! :)