Incredible difference and it's only the start of week 3 :)

• bfl cropped front.jpg

I started the body for life program on May 24, 2010.  I have been losing wt over the last 2 years (92 lbs total so far), and have been working out regularly since last May.  Nothing I have done to this point prepared me for the incredible change I would see, and it's only the beginning of week 3!  I am so excited to complete this program.  My ultimate goal for this year (set in January) is to compete in a Bodybuilding Figure competition on Sept 25, 2010....with the results I already see on this program, I know I will get there!  thank you, body for life!!  :)

• Great results so far. Good luck getting into fitness model shape by September. :)

Bryan

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• apeyd - WOW you are doing great, keep up the good work and all the best in September, that is a fantastic goal.

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• Super impressed by your transformation in as little as 3 weeks! Great job! I'm still in week one, but seeing things like this inspire me :)  What competition are you shooting for?