Just starting, Day 1.......again

• I tried the BFL program A year or so before Hurricane Katrina and had great success. After the storm with all the long hours and overtime involved with rebuilding here at work I let myself slip, and now I find myself right back where I started. So this morning I started with my first workout. When I get home from work in the morning I'll tackle my first cardio day (can't wait). Right now I'm 39yrs old 200# at 5'10". I hope to get back to at least 25 yrs old, 6'0" and 180#. I'm not too hopeful on the 25 and 6' though.
  • Welcome aboard! You know what success feels like...you can do it again! If you feel a little rusty, just ask the questions. A ton of wonderful folks here!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Welcome! And Congratulations on starting your new challenge! You did a great job before and you can do it again! Come here often for support, great advice and encouragement!

Best wishes to you! I will be cheering for you!

Hugs

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

• Hi ya Ogie! hehe, funny - like your sense of humour!

Great to see you back - I will add you to the "List of Commitment" - you can see people rolling through their challenges, hopefully it will give you a little boost along the way! Cheers!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Way to pick it up and get moving Ogie!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Well seems we have similar goals... HE HE HE if only I were 25 again LMAO

• Ogie-You can definitely reach your wt goal if you stick with the BFL plan...I'm 5'9, started the challenge in Dec. weighing 203# :( , after 12 weeks, I had lost 20# and now during Active Rest I've lost another 3# so I'm down to 180 which is what I weighed before I had my 3rd child. My 2nd challenge goal is to lose at least 15 lbs...

So one day, one meal, one workout at a time and you will reach your goal!  I like the 25 yrs. and 6' goals by the way! lol!

Blessings :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I will not be detered, although last night at work was major stressful and tonight is worse. I got about 3 hours of good sleep today, about 5 total. So other than cleaning up my diet day 2 didn't go to well. I napped from 7:45 till 8:30 this morning and had to go pay for a flower arrangement to be delivered to my wife for her birthday today. Around 9:00 I finally got to bed after a quick shower then about 10:30 A couple of delivery guys showed up with a new TV (unannounced), 11:00 back to bed, 1:00 these dogs across the street started barking non-stop for an hour and a half. 2:30 off to pick up my daughter from school. The gym is next door to her school so I thought I could get in my cardio before she got out at 3:15. After about 10 minutes of brisk walking on the treadmill I gave up, my eyes were burning so bad I had to sit in the car resting them till school let out. Back at home I had to get a quick snack and get ready for work. 5:00 off to work and here I sit. Here's to tomorrow! At least I have Friday morning to look forward to, I start 2 weeks of vacation with no plans other than spending time around the house with the family and focusing on BFL........................Boy what A day this was!!!

• You can do it...all the best!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• You can do this Ogie.  We all have days like that, you just have to keep persevering and success will come.  We are here to cheer you on.

• Ogie-I had one of those days yesterday too, but instead of barking dogs, I had mooing cows! hang in there! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...