Forum WISH LIST

• G'day Debs, I put it on the list :)

• Hi Chip, I know that I am missing something, but how do I start a new thread? Thanks for your help!

Hugs

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

• Cookie,

Check your Conversation. I sent instructions there :)

• Yeah! I found it! Thank you  so much Chip!

Hugs

Cookie

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

• *Bump* to keep towards top for Abbott Guru's to see :)

• They are listening folks and still working on things behind the scenes. Please continue to be patient and I'm sure the final end product will be awesome.

Great suggestions!

Stephanie

Rocking BFL since 2001! TNCHAMPWEEKEND.COM and BFLSPIRIT.COM

• I encourage BFL admin to consider setting up the forums to default to unsubscribed. Here is my concern...there are individual's who are not going to take the time to figure out how to unsubscribe. They are being bombarded with emails from posts. Out of frustration, I believe they will simply default to unsubscribing from the website altogether.

Additionally, I think it would be helpful to default the posts to descending order. I have heard from a number of people the time that it takes them to page through to the last page is extensive. They are unaware that the settings can be changed. I have heard from others that they don't think anyone is posting because they always see the same date from over a week ago.

An embedded tutorial would be helpful :-)

Thank you so much for your upgrade of the website! Truly some great information!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• I keep typing up a post and it disappears when I hit POST REPLY. Hope this gets through...

• wow. it did. go figure.

• Glad you got it figured out..

• I didn't figure anything out! It didn't work and then... it did. That's all! The system gets glitches sometimes.

• Hello everyone.  Sorry for the delay.  To change ("unsubscribe") the emails from the community, go to your settings page and then select Site Options, scroll down and you'll find Email configuration.  You can manage it there.  From a policy perspective we cannot default them off, but you can manage them yourself.  

Also, you can change the order of the messages so the newest shows up at the top instead of the oldest.  Hope that helps.  Watch for more changes coming soon!

• I wanted to post on here to push it up to the top. The BFL administrator has a post below mine that gives some helpful hints that will improve your journey on this community forum.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• I'd like to add another suggestion to the list.  Could we possibly get an "Off Topic" forum?

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• WORD!!!! What Michelle Said :)