Forum WISH LIST

• I figured I'd start a thread that we can HOPE the BFL Guru's will see and can work on Implementing some of our wishes... I'll be doing a Copy and paste of Ideas and putting them in this MAN thread window, so BFL Admins can gain access to it in an easy manner..

So here's the Wish List:

1. Conversation notifications to have an indicator on Main forum website.
    2. Re-Allow the use of user Blurbs,  like facebook. This used to work, but no longer does.
    3. Blog Blog Blog.. Allow users to use a Blog program to create their own Blog/Journal
    4. Checked out if the media gallery would work. No go.
    5. A link, TAB that takes us to our Bio page as opposed to clicking into a forum and then clicking our name.
    6. Show a list of all those who are online when we are, with a chance for instant messaging or chatting with them.
    7. How about a designator to "remain logged in".
    8. How about a link on a Users home page, pointing back to the main "forum" instead of using your favorites to get there.

• Hey Chip! There is an insert above for blogs. Have you looked at that? Checked out if the media gallery would work. No go. Sent a chat to BFL to inquire. Surely they are super busy working out any unexpected kinks with the new site. It'll all work out.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• I got a question: How do you type your information online on the challenge starter kit or do you do that a different way?

• Renee,

Yeah I checked out the Media as well but it was a NO GO...

As for the Blog, The link on the min page appears to be for BFL Admins.

If you go to bodyforlife.com/.../boards there is an option to do a Blog in there BUT with out knowing the server settings I can't get my blog writer client to connect up, so will just wait it out.

Just thought it would be a great Journal tool :) and Yes after coming off a HUGE  Website Design project myself, I'm Very Patient, just thought it would be good for BFL to know the kinds of things users would like :) Also knowing that NOT everything we want will be implemented. :)

Chip

• Befit77 you actually print out the entry kid and fill out the information and submit the packet at the end of your challenge.  Make sure you take Before pics, measurements, etc. and keep them in a safe spot until you are ready to submit your packet.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I would like to see a link TAB that takes us to our Bio page as opposed to clicking into a forum and then clicking our name.

• I would like to see a list of all those who are online when we are, with a chance for instant messaging or chatting with them...

• Word @ What she said :) :)

• I would like to see a link TAB that takes us to our Bio page as opposed to clicking into a forum and then clicking our name.

• Michelle is losing it gang lol she's double double talking.

OK I'm going to cut and paste these desires in the First Post so it's easier for the BFL Admins to see the list right away.

Keep those ideas coming.

Chip

• A Forum Wish List is a great idea! Thanks Chip!

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

• Your Welcome Sylvia. Just doing my part for the community :) :)

• How about a designator to "remain logged in". ;o)

• Added to list :)

• G'day Chipster!

How about a link on our home page back to the main "forum" instead of using your favourites - ta

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!