Share Your Good News in Your Challenges!

• Let's post our GOOD NEWS in this thread!

C2W5D30  Was assessed with calipers today and body fat is 22.9%. The electronic gizmo says 29.8!

I was measured yesterday, 4 weeks into my challenge, and the numbers showed i have lost:

3 inches in my waist

1 inch in chest

3/4 inch in upper arm

1/2 in in hips

So far, I have lost only 2 lbs and 1-2% body fat but I am psyched.

What is your GOOD NEWS??

• Great idea!!!

I'm in 2nd week of AR right now, but during 1st challenge I lost 20# and 15 inches!  Got on the scale this past Saturday and lost 3 more pounds and this morning after saying, "I won't get upset if I've gained" over and over, weighed myself and still at the wt. from Saturday.

So...... a total of 23# lost! I feel like a new person!! And just bring on Challenge #2!! WooHoo!! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I love this thread!  Thanks!

My good news is that I figured out what was setting off my hunger, cravings, and giving me pimples.  I was able to successfully eliminate it from my diet and have felt fantastic for the last couple of days!  I really feel like it was part of what caused me so much grief with not being able to stick to the plan over the last couple of weeks.  I am THRILLED to be back on track!  WOOHOO!

~Aly

• Aly, interesting that it was the Myoplex doing that to you...Was it the original or lite??

• Aly,

You should call EAS. I'm sure they would want to know about that. And....they send you coupons if you notify them of things like that :0) Shhhh! Don't tell anyone!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Original Myoplex.  It has made a world of difference not consuming it.  Thanks for the tip Renee!

~Aly

• I wonder if it has something in it different than the Lite version.  I take the Lite, but haven't experienced that.  glad you found the culprit Aly!! And you are back in business! :)

• I'm not sure, I took note of how I felt each day in my journal, when I started really having issues with the way I felt I looked back through and the issues all started when I got my shipment of Myoplex and CLA, so I wasn't sure which was throwing me off..if either.  So, I started changing things around and noticed I could still take CLA, but not Myoplex.  I normally only get pimples right before my period, so I could be wrong on those, but my face is starting to clear up as well, so I am thinking that was also from the Myoplex...again, I could be way off on that one!  I'm sure the majority of folks do just fine drinking Myoplex.  I just know for me I do much better going without.

~Aly

• Hey there lovelies!  

Great idea "Confidence" and CONGRATS ON YOUR fantastic results already!

You know the best thing is your attitude, you totally understand what counts here, it's how you feel and how your clothes fit, most of the machines are rubbish anyways, yet they do our heads in if we let them! Cheers

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Debbie,  Awesome results! Your pics look incredible.  Great job.  Boy, I wonder what C2 has in store for you!  Julie (C1W10D66)

• Thanks, Julie!! C2 I know will be Amazing!  I've got great support here on this site so that has kept me going STRONG!! You are almost there too, I see! Keep up the good fight! Have a great day! :)

• Hi all C1W1D6.  Just finished my cardio and am pleased that I have calibrated my HIIT starting point.  The first cardio day went well, the second one I had to adjust too much and today I got through it just fine by starting the treadmill settings a tad lower.  I had fooled myself by thinking I could perform like I did in my marathon running 20s.  I think I have the weight training calibrated as well.  I will know for sure on my next LBWO.  

About food...I had a realization yesterday as I was finishing off a plate of broccoli that I really am addicted to food...really bad for me food though.  I thought about how I think about food quite often and even think about other food while I am still eating what is in front of me.  Even now I am imagining what tomorrow's free day will bring to my plate.  Every day this week I stayed totally clean and erred on the conservative side if anything with portions.  After just six days I feel better, my body is sore, but I feel better.  I use the BFL journal to plan what I am going to eat, the regimentation works for me.  I am going to be thinking about food alot during the next 11 weeks, not just my lust for it, but what it does for me emotionally.  I am hoping to find some answers that will help me use it as fuel and nothing more.

• JamesK ~

We must remember that food is fuel. When you recognize the changes in your body that are taking place through this program, you will be less likely to want to put junk in your body. Post free days for me felt more like a hangover...a sugar hangover. I am not so abusive to my body anymore. I don't look at food the same. I want good, healthy foods that will fuel me to continue to HIIT my workouts and aid in my progress of a healthier life.

Great job for recognizing this so early! Curious to find out how you feel after free day :0) It is a great lesson!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Well my good news is that this AM after being stuck with no weight loss for weeks, I've lost some LBS. 4 lbs to be exact. I was shocked. I guess I was eating far to little before.. :)

I started eating the BFL way a little over a week ago, but consider my start a date on Monday since I had not really planned prior to that.

Chip

• Great job, Chip!! See BFL works! :)

My good news is my willpower-after practice yesterday, one of my players brought volleyball cookies for the team, the Mom brought me one, I said Thanks, put it on my desk. My son was there, I said, you want this, of course he does...he's a six year old boy!  Before he takes a bite, he says, do you want a bite, Mom? Oh wait, you don't want a bite b/c you are eating healthy, right?  Glad he is recognizing that!  Some of his habits are changing as well!

Just received a birthday cupcake and Capri Sun from a bday student, Thanks, Happy Birthday, Capri Sun in the fridge, cupcake on the desk where I'm sure my kids will devour after school.  I'm not even tempted...BFL is GREAT!!! WooHoo! :)