Not sure where to post now?

• Hello bfler's....Hope you are all having a great day. When I was in the midst of my challenge I always posted on the "My Transformation" section but now that my challenge is complete I'm not sure where to check in at. I don't see hardly any of the regulars from the old forum anymore....anybody know where they post or if they post? Even though my challenge is over I would still like to keep in touch with the bfl community. If any of you can let me know where most people post please let me know....thanks. Have a great night everyone.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• fit4life-Again Congrats on finishing up your challenge! Some of the regulars post on the Coffee Crew in the mornings then the Gather Here Faithful GBers (Guestbookers). I posted on that one that newbies coming in should go through the threads to see if any of posts pertain to their questions as there are so many threads out there and it's hard to keep up.

So come on over to those threads and join in on the fun!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thanks DebMO. I did check out the "gather here faithful gbers" and there were a ton of pages. I couldn't figure out how to get the most recent post to be the first page?  Any hints? I guess I will start posting there starting tomorrow. Have a great night.

• Fit4life:

Under settings (top right of this page) scroll down and click to have the posts appear in descending order.

wa lah!

But do come to the C.Crew and Faithful threads too!!

• Hey thanks Legs C3.....it worked.