Starting BFL 31 May 2010

• Looking for someone who is starting BFL around this time, so we can share in each others progress, and keep each other encouraged, blessings Robert

• Hey Robert!

I'll be starting on the same day!  I thought I might be the only one, so it'd be great to have a BFL buddy!

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

• Awesome, im ready to kill this thing, lol, i will encourage you, to reach your goal, and perhaps even move beyond it, looking so forward to starting, great to have you starting with me, GOD bless

• Welcome and congratulations to you both!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Hey Robert,

I'm starting thursday, the 27th!  I did this back in 2001 and got in the top 2% of 200,000 people.  I'm planning on killing it again!  God bless us all!

• I'm starting May 31st also! I am so glad you posted...it doesn't seem so intimidating when you know others are also standing on the starting block with you. Now the biggest question....am I the oldest newbie? =)

Good Luck Everyone!!

Karen (age 46)

• I will be starting my 2nd challenge on May 31st as well.

• I will be starting my 2nd challenge on May 31st also.  

• I will start my 2nd challenge on May 30th.  (I like Saturdays as my free day!)

Angie

• well not quite the oldest newbie, im 47 but begin BLF 2 days before i turn 48 hehehe, by the end of it, though im going to feel and look like im in my 30,s lol

• thats quite an  awesome achievement, tanyadc are u hoping to even surpass your 2001 effort,

• its awesome we got more than a few expierenced 2nd timers starting around 31 may, am all ears when it comes to any advice that can help us newbies along this awesome journey into the unknown,,

• looks like we got a few expierenced 2nd timers starting around the 31st, we look forward to any advice you can give us towards completing our journey into the unknown lol

• OK, I'm in too! I did my first day today, but can really use more time to understand it all and hit the ground running. Had planned to do my pics tomorrow, but will wait til next week. I think it will make a big difference going on the journey with a pack of friends!

I will bring the average age up a bit. I am 59, and feeling most of those years. Am I the oldest so far?

I have at least 30 pounds to lose, so I'm guessing it will be a series of challenges for me as well, but it's nice to know there are some experienced folks starting up too.

Pat

Exercising, eating right are hard. Being fat, out-of-shape and unhealthy is hard.

Pick your HARD! 

• Sounds like we've got a great group - good to know we got some experienced folks in the mix.  I'll probably be the youngest, but it sounds like I'll have to work to keep up you guys!

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.