Feeling thinner already!

• So C1W1D7

Now it could be all in my head but I honest feel thinner already. I'm usually pretty in tune with my body and can feel a couple of pounds going on and coming off and I swear my tummy is flatter. I want to wait till the end of W2 to weight and measure so that I can see more of a difference but  think its going to be good.

Having been attempting to follow a keto diet for the last few month (successfully for a few weeks at a time then followed by a week of eating bad carbs after getting huge carb cravings) I finally feel I've got the right balance. I really feel like this is working and not only that but I havent arrived at the end of the week with terrible cravings which are usually the undoing of all my good work. Yay!!!

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• Glad you are feeling the changes! I only weigh and measure every 4 wks so I see bigger changes. Will do pics and all that good stuff tomorrow morning. C2W8 here. So excited about the next 4 wks!!

Keep up the great work!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...