Creative Ways to Jazz Up Your EAS® Products

BFL

BFL
Body-for-LIFE

Creative Ways to Jazz Up Your EAS® Products

• Comments 5

If EAS 100% Whey Protein and EAS Myoplex® shakes have become a staple for you like they have become for many of us on the Body-for-LIFE® program, you may be looking for ways to jazz them up a bit. After all, you can only drink so much plain vanilla anything, right? Following are some tried and true suggestions on how to mix it up with vanilla and chocolate flavored Myoplex.

• Stir some vanilla Myoplex into coffee, it can serve as a creamer and give your coffee a creamy vanilla taste while adding protein, carbohydrates and vitamins and minerals.
  • Add some vanilla Myoplex to sugar free Chai Tea to make a Chai Tea latte.
  • After a work out you could mix your vanilla Myoplex together with some orange flavored Pro Science Reload® and a few ice cubes in a blender to make a refreshing shake similar to an orange dreamsicle.
  • Mix a chocolate Myoplex shake in a blender with a few ice cubes, ¼ a teaspoon of coconut extract and 1/8 a teaspoon of almond extract and you get a BFL approved Almond Joy shake.
  • Mix a chocolate Myoplex shake, 2 tablespoons of sugar free fat free chocolate instant pudding mix and 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter in a blender with a few ice cubes.

On our Body-for-LIFE program we recommend consuming 5-6 small meals a day. For some of us with busy schedules, it can be time consuming to have to prepare 5-6 whole food meals. Our EAS 100% Whey Protein is a convenient way to get protein into your diet as it takes a lot less time to scoop out a serving of whey protein than it does to grill a chicken breast. Below are some creative ways to add 100% whey protein to a carbohydrate source in order to make a complete meal:

• Prepare a bowl of oatmeal in the microwave as usual then stir in one scoop of vanilla whey protein powder, some cinnamon and Splenda® to taste. It gives the oatmeal, which tends to be bland a great vanilla and cinnamon taste while adding the protein you need to make a complete meal!
  • Since fat free yogurt is considered a carbohydrate on our program stir in a scoop of 100% Whey Protein powder to make it a complete meal.
  • Whey protein is perfect to add to frozen fruit to make a protein packed smoothie in your blender at home. One popular combination is a strawberry cheesecake smoothie with 1 scoop of vanilla 100% Whey Protein, 1 cup of water, 2 tablespoons of fat free sugar free cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix, 2-3 ice cubes and 5-6 whole frozen strawberries.
  • Create your own BFL approved chocolate covered cherry shake by mixing 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein, 2 tablespoons of fat free sugar free chocolate instant pudding mix, 1 cup of water, 2-3 ice cubes and 12-14 frozen cherries.

Splenda® is not a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories.

• These ideas are fabulous!  If anyone is seeking additional shake recipes they should take a look at BFL Eating for Life!  The book is loaded with wonderful shakes, smoothies, meals, and deserts.

• Glad you like them, reachinggoals!

• Hi Guys I have a question, two actually. How many calories should be in each of my six meals a day?  I weigh 140 kilograms which is about 300 pounds, I would like to get my weight down to around 95kg. I am on day 16 of 84. I mean 95 eventually not neccessarily in 12 weeks. I would also like to know why it is a bad idea to get the calories I need say 200 meal from a chocolate as opposed to proper food?. Finally I am in South Africa and am struggling to get myoplex in the small town I stay in. I found two shakes, one is 560kj and the other is 904kj prer serving, which is better as both are protein shakes.

• These are some wonderful ideas! I'm going to try some tonight.

• Love this blog! Thanks for the ideas.