Anything is Possible! - Body for LIFE Champion Andrew Crouch

BFL

BFL
Body-for-LIFE

Anything is Possible! - Body for LIFE Champion Andrew Crouch

• Comments 1

About 4 years ago I was at my heaviest weight ever! 240 lbs and not so strong. I had 2 herniated disks in my back and couldn't do anything active. So I was depressed, and I ate. The funny thing is when we eat, we get more depressed, but we seem to not be able to stop. That’s when I was suggested Body-for-Life®! I read the book in a day and started the next. I figured out that my body was in trouble and weak, but my mind wasn't. It was my mind that made the decision to stop killing myself. I get asked daily after people see my before and after photos on what did I do to lose 52 lbs and to get so lean so quick. Most people think I starved myself. Which, if you know me, that’s ridiculous because I never starve myself. I love to enjoy food. Besides, doing the BFL plan and eating right was another huge component to my success. I drank Myoplex® shakes every day as my snack. It was so easy, tasted great, and it gave me the nutrition I needed to get strong and to get lean.

4 years later, I’m doing it again. I’m taking my body to a whole new level from Body-for-LIFE. I’m competing in Fitness America and my goal is get to a very low body fat. Without my hard work in the gym, eating right and most important, my supplements from EAS (CLA, HMB, Whey Protein, PUSH, Reload and Muscle Armor), this couldn’t be possible. Thanks EAS for making the best products out there.

• How were those discs when you started to work out?

I have two herniated discs in my neck -- I thought this would be a great way to get in shape and avoid surgery.

Any comments??